Goalkeeper

I am still confused by your comments I assume your talking to me. Fan boy ? Just looking at it objectively Steffen is over a year younger than Edderson on cheaper wages looks. If they are or where ever equally as good why would you discriminate against Steffen ? Especially when neither will sit on the bench and he will be on lower wages and is over a year younger ? So it’s not Edderson plus just equal to Edderson so long as the skill sets match our style of play. From what have seen right now which is look at Edderson basically every game and a few completion video of Steffen,some of the two of them together, seeing what others are saying on here. Right now it looks like Steffen is a better shot stopper and close to him on passing and similar to him in his rushing out but perhaps less frequent but also not seen any where it goes wrong and he gets sent of or nearly breaks his own players neck. Also looks better that dealing with crosses but it’s hard to tell given the fact Steffen is under a lot more pressure at his club than Edderson so faces more crosses. Ideally I would extend his deal loan him out for 12 months to a Prem team ideally but not a rival, ideally one that plays football, take a loan fee and in 12 months subject to changes sell Edderson and make him number one
Ramblings of a fucking madman.

Ederson is no 1 as long as Pep is around. If Steffen hasn't qualified to play for us then I think Bazinu or Muric will be the no.2

Tim Krul is out of contract at the end of the season. Classed as homegrown too. If he’s willing to be a number 2, there wouldn’t be many better than him.

Hes Brazilian
We will sell him for quarter of a million
We don’t think he’s fucking brilliant
So bring back Alex Williams:)

Ederson is no 1 as long as Pep is around. If Steffen hasn't qualified to play for us then I think Bazinu or Muric will be the no.2

Qualified to play for us ? Sorry but you cannot say for certain that Edderson will be number one whilst Pep is here past form counts for nothing with him. Plus Steffen looks fantastic right now

Qualified to play for us ? Sorry but you cannot say for certain that Edderson will be number one whilst Pep is here past form counts for nothing with him. Plus Steffen looks fantastic right now

There’s no denying Stefan is talented, but him overtaking Ederson anytime soon if ever, I highly doubt. Look at the emphasis Pep puts on keepers in possession and look at the level of how good he is. He’s light years ahead of any other keeper with the ball. Bar the last 3-4 months before lockdown, his shot stopping ability and overall game was possibly as good as ever. He’s as close to the complete package. He makes the odd mistake but Stefan seems more like our Sagna to our Prime Zaba.

When I said qualified I meant had he now got the necessary legal qualifications to play for us.Last season he didnt and had to go out on loan similar to Douglas Luiz now at Villa. With his injuries and no internationals during the Covid I was wondering has he now received the qualifying status to play with us now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.