* Goalkeepers * David Gonzales

tonytheblueboy

Sorry if already posted but I thought we had said that their was no truth in us signing David Gonzales the young Columbian Keeper but just noticed he has been added to the O/S or am I completely wrong. if so I will get my coat.

tonytheblueboy said:
Sorry if already posted but I thought we had said that their was no truth in us signing David Gonzales the young Columbian Keeper but just noticed he has been added to the O/S or am I completely wrong. if so I will get my coat.
We signed him well over a year ago.

Tricky_Trev said:
tonytheblueboy said:
We signed him well over a year ago.

ok I get me coat :(

The goal Keeper you're thinking of was called Cristian Bonilla who claimed he was signing for us... but City rubbished the reports.

Gonzalez signed for City in January 2010

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
is he any good? he's definately not a prospect for the future cos he's 27.
No Idea, I didn't even know he was at City til a few days ago such was the hype around his signature... I think maybe he wasn't actually at City last season at all - maybe out on loan somewhere...

His our 4th choice keeper. he was injured while shay got injured, thats y we brought in fulop

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.