Goalkeepers having blinders against city

Re: shit goalkeepers having blinders against city

There were a few when we played at that quaint stadium - CoMS - who saved their best game of the season when they played us. Not only did they perform, but they had the luck of the Rags for ninety minutes. Anybody and everybody between the sticks did this!

Who was the lad for Wrexham 98-99 season, absolutely battered them he put in a Gordon Banks performance. Finished 0-0

Think it was Marriot or something like that

Mark Cartwright, as I'm from Wrexham, my brother drags me along to watch them from time to time, Cartwright does'nt play pro football any more, was absolute shite, only good game he ever had was agianst us, my brother takes the piss on a regular basis about this.

Maccblue said:
Who was the lad for Wrexham 98-99 season, absolutely battered them he put in a Gordon Banks performance. Finished 0-0

Think it was Marriot or something like that
Was just about to say the same.

Gary Pearce for Wolves in the 74 League Cup Final. I don't think he was their regular keeper at the time but had an absolute stormer.

lancs blue said:
Gary Pearce for Wolves in the 74 League Cup Final. I don't think he was their regular keeper at the time but had an absolute stormer.

This...my first Wembley final...we murdered Wolves...their regular keeper Phil Parkes was injured late in the day and Pearce was called up last minute...all the commentators thought he would bottle it...played out of his skin...bastard.

Don't remember if he played well or not but do you remember the kid who played in goal for West Ham against us years ago... Neil Finn... ended up playing for Romford that was his only Premiership or indeed league game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.