Goals 2019/20 | League 102 | All Comps 148

130 up for the season, but significantly, for the first time, five players from the same team have reached double figures for Premier League goals: Sergio - 16, Raheem - 14, Gabriel and Kevin - 11 each, Riyad - 10.

Sterling - 24
Agüero - 23
Jesus - 19
de Bruyne - 13
Mahrez - 12
Foden - 7
B. Silva - 7
Gündoğan - 5
D. Silva - 5
OG - 4
Rodri - 4
Otamendi - 3
Cancelo - 1
Harwood-Bellis - 1
Walker - 1
Zinchenko - 1

Apparently the first time this has happened in the top flight since Everton in 84/85 I read last night

Is this the second or third season when Liverpool have had the best attack ever seen yet we've scored more PL goals than them?
We’ve scored more goals than them every season Klopp’s been with them, both in the Prem and in all comps.

In the Prem, we’ve scored more goals than them and finished above them in 10 of the last 11 seasons (2012-13 they scored more; 2019-20 they will finish above us).

We’ve actually outscored them 915:780 in those 11 seasons... 367:326 in the Pep v Klopp era (8 trophies to 4).

That’s even when the “Red Arrows” have
apparently been the best strike force ever seen in football.

91 goals in the league now.

Our last three fixtures are: Bournemouth (H) Watford (A) Norwich (H)

The record is 106 which was set by us in 2017/18.

16 goals in 3 games is a tall order but I wouldn't put it past us with that opposition.

I definitely think we'll get a century anyway which would be another impressive achievement from this team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.