Goals Galore Betting

rickmcfc

Has anyone had a go of these with betfred the dirty red??? all you have to do is to pick the games where you think both teams are going to score! if you pick 15 correct you get 6750/1!!! worth a fiver isnt it???

Last week in my local bet-fred, they were doing a promotion, mince pies, glass of turps, the lot, plus a free £10 bet minimum was two teams, both to score i had us v chelsea, and, was it wolves v bolton, ? wolves won 2-0. and you think you can get 15. trust me , its bloody hard to get 15, no way worth a fivers worth. have a dummy run tomorrow, if you get 5 , your doing well.

my mates do this and theyve had a few winners, dont think they've max it like op odds, i might do one myself tomorrow. how hard can it be !

charliebigspuds said:
allan harper said:
my mates do this and theyve had a few winners, dont think they've max it like op odds, i might do one myself tomorrow. how hard can it be !
very hard indeed IMO

Like most bets, picking 5-6 aways 5-6 homes, you think its easy but fucking hell it isnt..

Wolves won 2-1 , so if you did that bet you would have won

No wonder bookies love punters

MCFC OK

Yeah every week , won twice 4 games pays 9-1 , been unlucky twice in 2 weeks Cardiff got done 1 nil at Barnsley all the other 15 teams scored cost me a grand and on Wednesday Arsenal did.

Also DONOT do this bet at anyother bookie as the odds are half the price

Good Luck

Tomorrow done another four and eight games the 4 are Brighton ( already in ), Bristol R, Liverpool and Morecambe

The eight is the above plus Burnley , Doncaster, Barnet and Bradford

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.