Goals on Sunday.

paulchapo

I am watching this at the moment and Warnock is on the sofa. Fairly entertaining and no doubt he is a character, but he just cannot help himself, every chance he gets he mentions us in a negative way.

First dig came when talking about his achievements. He mentioned that his promotion sides still have reunions ten years down the line. " I can't see Man City having a reunion ten years after winning the title, can you?"

Second one was as they're all raving about Son's great goal he says, " If that was Man City they would have fouled him on the halfway line." followed by a big fucking grin. Just why?

I am watching this at the moment and Warnock is on the sofa. Fairly entertaining and no doubt he is a character, but he just cannot help himself, every chance he gets he mentions us in a negative way.

First dig came when talking about his achievements. He mentioned that his promotion sides still have reunions ten years down the line. " I can't see Man City having a reunion ten years after winning the title, can you?"

Second one was as they're all raving about Son's great goal he says, " If that was Man City they would have fouled him on the halfway line." followed by a big fucking grin. Just why?
Surely it's a back-handed complement that we wouldn't have conceded the goal......

Alternatively maybe he is being quite funny / ironic after seeing us not deal with United's attack all night yesterday? ;-)

Warnock epitomises everything that is wrong with English football. He's held up as some sort of expert as is Allardyce. But both of them achieved nothing significant in their careers as players or managers. Their style of football drove millions of fans away from football in the 80s and 90s. Celebration of failure is a bit of a cult in this country.

Just a hateful cun*.

Warnock epitomises everything that is wrong with English football. He's held up as some sort of expert as is Allardyce. But both of them achieved nothing significant in their careers as players or managers. Their style of football drove millions of fans away from football in the 80s and 90s. Celebration of failure is a bit of a cult in this country.

The media love them. It's all this "Great English managers" bollocks and "If only they were given a chance at a bigger club." Cheeky chappies always good for a quip, a rant and a story. To give them some credit they go into a club struggling, get it organised and win promotion. That's it though, end of story. Watching Brighton today and it shows how a manager can get a club playing decent football with limited resources.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.