Goals you've missed by leaving early/late/going to the bog?

Ive not missed any goals, but my old man missed kinkys goal of the season against Southampton cos he was gettin me and my little brother meat pie n coke.He heard the roar legged it back up n basically threw the pies n coke at us. He wasn't a happy man

same for me Gillingham left at 2-0, got back in for extra time, auguero against Villareal last season also !

The only game I considered leaving early was Gillingham at Wembley. Glad I didn't

I can't leave early. It's like giving up on the team, and if we're winning I want to clap them off.

There was a time when i was a wee nipper, id missed goals so often having a wee when we were losing id go to the toilet just so we might scored... worked once or twice im sure!!

Took my two lads to wembley for the charity shield V the Scum

First goal youngest lad wanted the toilet, missed Lescott goal
Second goal second lad wanted the toilet. missed Dzekos goal

waited years to take the lads to wembley to see City and they each saw a city goal and did the pozman, i missed them both

was not happy,

Only one I ever remember missing was away at Stoke (LC 81/82).We were 1 down but 2-1 up on aggregate and with a couple of minutes left a car load of us decided to get a quick getaway to catch last orders en route back to Manchester. Didn't find out til we got home that Stoke equalised and we missed the penalty shoot out (I think it was the first competetive one we were involved in?)which we won 9-8 - never again would I leave early....

Kolarov's early on vs Sunderland - late
Dunne(?) vs Boro under Sven - late
Dickov or Goater's when we were promoted at Blackburn - piss
And I was having a shit when Joey Barton scored that screamer vs Charlton

Only left one match early and that was KK's last derby cos I was so fucking pisse off with seing us do fuck all and watching him sit there like a spoilt kid with his turtle neck on,arms folded It still winds me up now thinking about macminimum and co!
Missed plenty of goals goin the bog and the bar before halftime though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.