God bless America

Greatness!!!!!!!

yes this a piss take of the highest order! Look at the backgrounds! McDonald's, Starbucks, a lumber yard, parking lots, Super Jesus??? But you know what there are a lot of Americans who would not see the satire and think it is for real and actually believe it........a garantee you Pocomoke will watch this and take it seriously......that is the scary thing!

Laughed my ass off.

Bozo said:
I'd rather suck a dog's anus than live in America
Have travelled the world in me time, from Japan to Alaska, and would live in America like a shot if I could. Can be a great place mate.

Syill laughing at that video.

Knight1979 said:
Greatness!!!!!!!

yes this a piss take of the highest order! Look at the backgrounds! McDonald's, Starbucks, a lumber yard, parking lots, Super Jesus??? But you know what there are a lot of Americans who would not see the satire and think it is for real and actually believe it........a garantee you Pocomoke will watch this and take it seriously......that is the scary thing!

Laughed my ass off.

And you say you are American?....... not only are you a sad pathetic fantasist, this beggers belief! hypercritical by you don't you think?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.