God bless USA

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
D D

dronefromsector7g

President Obama has said that no longer can Afghanistan be used as a base to launch attacks on The US and her allies.

Can everyone join me in saying 'well done' to all those who've made this happen.

USA USA USA!

karen7 said:
He's deluded if he thinks that
No no he said it live on TV Kaz. No more worrying about the threat of terror

dronefromsector7g said:
President Obama has said that no longer can Afghanistan be used as a base to launch attacks on The US and her allies.

Can everyone join me in saying 'well done' to all those who've made this happen.

USA USA USA!
That's because they've all moved next door to Pakistan !

1507803_orig.gif

(To conclude with a chorus of "The battle cry of freedom")

dronefromsector7g said:
karen7 said:
He's deluded if he thinks that
No no he said it live on TV Kaz. No more worrying about the threat of terror
All those poor people in Afghanistan, Iraq, Kuwait, Vietnam, Dominican Republic, Cambodia, Bolivia, Columbia, Ecuador, Lebanon, Granada, Libya, Iran and Panama can finally relax then?

Drone, I detect a touch of sarcasm in your post but don't forget this wonderful achievement was done with out the help of John Wayne.

Blue Mist said:
Drone, I detect a touch of sarcasm in your post but don't forget this wonderful achievement was done with out the help of John Wayne.
I jest not Mr Mist :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.