God created....Wallpaper with added Mancini

Duphrates

I've redone the "God Created....." wallpaper/desktop to include scores, league position and scorers if anyone would like it. I'll keep updating it every week, but shall keep it to this thread.

citywallpapersmall.jpg

Full size version here

:)

Re: God created....Wallpaper. Updated.

Looks great but do you have one without the league table on it? I'm too lazy to update every week!

Duphrates said:
I've redone the "God Created....." wallpaper/desktop to include scores, league position and scorers if anyone would like it. I'll keep updating it every week, but shall keep it to this thread.

citywallpapersmall.jpg

Full size version here

:)

great work. Can't wait to see what it looks like at the end of the season. Definitely having that :)

Lol I meant too lazy to change my wallpaper...i'm DEFINITELY too lazy to edit it every week! Just altered it a bit on photoshop for personal use if that's ok? What did you use to create it? It's bloody amazing!

Duphrates I've got the original as my wallpaper at home and at work, it's brilliant, congrats.

If you're prepared to up date it evry week I'm prepared to right click and set as abckground evry week. Big if though, cos that's a lot of effort and I'd rather justs tick with the original than have an out of date league table on there.

It's not that tricky. All the text is already there, I've just got to add the score each week and copy and paste the (hopefully) top 6. ;)
Then upload it.
3 minutes. The time it takes to make a baby or a cup of tea.

Lol quality. Well keep posting them mate cos it's a top notch wallpaper you've got there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.