God created....Wallpaper with added Mancini

Re: God created....Wallpaper. Updated.

It's quality mate and want it as my background but it's too big for my screen :(

To the left, I can't see past the T on the ETIHAD, from the bottom the fixtures come up to Wigan on March 27th (the bottom of the top6) and to the right I can see Totten- and then half a h. The top comes to just above God's eye.

I'm telling you this because I'm useless and don't know the size of my screen. Is there any way I can make it smaller without causing you hassle?

blu4life said:
It's quality mate and want it as my background but it's too big for my screen :(

To the left, I can't see past the T on the ETIHAD, from the bottom the fixtures come up to Wigan on March 27th (the bottom of the top6) and to the right I can see Totten- and then half a h. The top comes to just above God's eye.

I'm telling you this because I'm useless and don't know the size of my screen. Is there any way I can make it smaller without causing you hassle?

change your screen resolution to a bigger size.

blu4life said:

Isn't there an option 'stretch to screen size'? It should stretch it down as well as up.

Brilliant wallpaper, but some people really do have too much time on their hands I feel! :)

Ive had the original of this as my work and home desktop since i first saw it....its awesome.

Even all the NON City fans in my work have commented on how good it is

Top Work

please keep this up mate.top quality.i will look forward to ur match by match update.

Divine. Celestial Blue. Excellent work [a true talent, sir] although you'd accept that the genius lies with the original artist.

Michaelangelo would have been better without religion, the atheist gang would say. LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.