god must be a red

mancyman

that has got to be the answer. how many sodding times over the years have they been so close to meltdown but always pull something out of the bag. listening to it today on sky. wolves playing really well. could have been 2-1 up. yeah right. entering fergie time i was walking out of the room looking out of kitchen window etc. etc. just know what is gonna happen don't you. then you hear GOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL and you just know who has scored. ffs. 3 fucking times last year just against us! i was really confident a couple of weeks ago about this derby but now i am dreading it like i used to. they have sold their soul to the devil or god is sat up there with a red shirt on.

After Ginger Bollocks' goal last season, a blue told me ''They've got the Devil on their badge mate, you know theres summat not right there.''
He wasn't wrong.

I know what you mean mate, meanwhile after 34 years of cock ups we become the richest club in the world and .....

S.E.H said:
After Ginger Bollocks' goal last season, a blue told me ''They've got the Devil on their badge mate, you know theres summat not right there.''
He wasn't wrong.

They sold their soul to the devil but the term is at an end and it is payback time.

Dr Faustus

mancyman said:
that has got to be the answer. how many sodding times over the years have they been so close to meltdown but always pull something out of the bag. listening to it today on sky. wolves playing really well. could have been 2-1 up. yeah right. entering fergie time i was walking out of the room looking out of kitchen window etc. etc. just know what is gonna happen don't you. then you hear GOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL and you just know who has scored. ffs. 3 fucking times last year just against us! i was really confident a couple of weeks ago about this derby but now i am dreading it like i used to. they have sold their soul to the devil or god is sat up there with a red shirt on.
Honestly mate you hit it right on the money there..... Either 1 of the two

mancyman said:

We must all be aware that on wednesday, if by some miracle we are winning, or not losing the ref will order that time stands still on the playing area of Eastlands. Everywhere else the clocks will tick and in 98th minute of the game, the rags will score to either win or draw the game. If we are losing the game then 5 seconds will be added. We already know whats to come so like good boy scouts lets prepare for it!

There is no god, never has been, never will be, it's all superstition and baloney, just listen to Richard Dawkins he'll tell you ...

.....scums success is all the proof you need.

And I thought it was just a figure of speach. When people say "lucky devils" Must be more to it. But judgement day will soon be here & it will be our turn. They are already starting to crumble off the pitch. Shrek has made them a laughing stock. How long before it spreads to the turf?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.