Going Abroad on your own

morleyswife

Would you/Have you done it?

Reason I say is split up last year and haven't met anyone new. Also got made redundant and moves back to Manchester. My new job means that I only have a set number of holidays to take.

Now looking at it. I can get cheap flight car hire etc and just fancy a bit of sun.

Is it fucking wierd spending (6) days away on your own? Anyone done it?

Nah it's not weird, it's great. Go and be free, follow your every whim and embrace not having to give a shit what anyone else thinks.

Nah it's not weird, it's great. Go and be free, follow your every whim and embrace not having to give a shit what anyone else thinks.
Cheers fella. Feels weird though after years of taking the ex and daughter

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you/Have you done it?

Reason I say is split up last year and haven't met anyone new. Also got made redundant and moves back to Manchester. My new job means that I only have a set number of holidays to take.

Now looking at it. I can get cheap flight car hire etc and just fancy a bit of sun.

Is it fucking wierd spending (6) days away on your own? Anyone done it?

Much better for pulling, the gaggles of ladies see you as no threat so you get in quick then you can enact you devious plan to get in with one of them. Choose well though because you can get the flirty ones who far to late for you explain they are dating or whatnot, the rest are out of bounds then and leaving the group makes you look a **** so your stuck with them in the fucking friend zone all night. I mean not that such a thing ever happened to me at all in the German area of Gran Canaria when one got jealous and told her mate to remember she is engaged then shooting me evils. I did end up shagging the cock blocker for the last 3 days though, never asked her how she squared that away with her mate as it really was 50/50, both were nice looking so it will not have been like cock blocker never got any male attention.

Trust me though you can blast 6 days just squeezing stress out before shagg... nah there will be totty all over the shop you will be fucking raging for a shag the second you hit the beach. I tried to be cool but we can't avoid the truth lads.

Done it. End of thread. Majorca start of Oct + car hire. If it rains fuck it chubby brown videos and city shirt. £44.86 4 nights flights. Car hire £26.

Cheers fellas. Even if I do decide not go I have lost £70

Now for hotel... Or kip in car

Just spent five days in New York on my own, but my son is joining me shortly for ten days and we'll be on our way to the ball-game to watch the Mets tonight. Our last hurrah together before he goes to university later this month.

I've had a ball. I've had a bit of work to do, but I've come and gone pretty much as I've pleased. Walked about twelve miles on Sunday and took a load of bars in, some of which were dodgy as fuck. My last three visits here I've had a girlfriend in-tow, which whilst not without its compensations, adds a layer of complexity which isn't always perfect.

My best mate frequently goes away on his own, often to watch England test matches (rather than the entire series). He swears by it.

I guess it partly depends on the individual. I'll talk to anybody and really enjoy meeting new, interesting people. I reckon if you think you'd enjoy it, then you probably will.

Much better for pulling, the gaggles of ladies see you as no threat so you get in quick then you can enact you devious plan to get in with one of them. Choose well though because you can get the flirty ones who far to late for you explain they are dating or whatnot, the rest are out of bounds then and leaving the group makes you look a **** so your stuck with them in the fucking friend zone all night. I mean not that such a thing ever happened to me at all in the German area of Gran Canaria when one got jealous and told her mate to remember she is engaged then shooting me evils. I did end up shagging the cock blocker for the last 3 days though, never asked her how she squared that away with her mate as it really was 50/50, both were nice looking so it will not have been like cock blocker never got any male attention.

Trust me though you can blast 6 days just squeezing stress out before shagg... nah there will be totty all over the shop you will be fucking raging for a shag the second you hit the beach. I tried to be cool but we can't avoid the truth lads.
Haha love it TCIB. Only problem is I have a body like Luke Shaw and a face like Phil Jones, and the women magnet Charisma of Paul Scholes

On a serious note glad I did it. Fuck it and cheers fellas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.