Going to away games.

i cant really afford to go euro aways ive only been to 3 they where TNS (wales lol) Lokeren (Belgium) & Schalke(germany) hopefully if i cant get to kiev i will go to the one after.

they are wicked tho :D

tasker said:
MJV2419 said:
See you in the Fernhurst with 7000 other blues.
cant wait, bank holiday weekend aswell

Best away game of the season IMO apart from that FA cup game a couple of seasons ago, we all sang "Your not fit to wear the shirt" and Joey Barton took his off and threw it into the crowd.

Loved it there when we went up though was a quality day

been to every euro away trip in recent years and i fuckin' love them , it would break my heart if i missed one - infact if the devil offered me the choice of seeing City win something or us having at least half a dozen euro away trips guaranteed a season - i think id take the trips , silverwear , what you've never had , you never miss!

Cant beat away games in Europe. I went Cyprus and Hamburg both amazing adventures. Went round the whole of the Cypriot isle in the space of 3 days including a night in Ayia Napa. Local guy got me and a few others into a small bar in the middle of Nicosia before the game. We drank the place dry and will never forget the piissed up local who give about ten of us a lift to the game in the back of a pick up truck when he was half cut himself. As for Hamburg I seriously must have supped over 30 beers and never even suffered hardly a hangover the next day. We already had 4 beers in the airport and a couple on the plane before we got to Hamburg at about 9am. We got the square and drank all day, remember it being 2pm and and easily over the 10 pint mark for the day and thinking s**t we still have another 7 hours until kick off. After the game we carried on until about 2am. If I did that over here ill be dead.

My away game tally is now dwindling due to family commitments but have had some cracking trips over the year. Must have been up near 70 away grounds and been half cut at every single ground. I still try to get to get to half a dozen away games if I can but working away and only seeing the misses at wkends is hard work.

Went on my first euros this season, did Dortmund which was quality and Poznan so far. Been going to aways more regular too, only missed 3 all season. I love them both, the euro aways are top as its like a mini lads holiday, but had some top aways this season too. You will start to recognise more people the more games you go to.

If the choice was a season ticket or away and Euro games I'd give it up in a flash, went to Juve this year had a brilliant time and been on quite a few away days just never remember the games due to alcohol. I intend to do one Euro trip in the first stage and then another late on if we get further, will be doing at least one away a month depending on work. You get to see the same faces away and everyone has great banter, love it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.