Going to see the doctor

thyer64

I was wondering if anyone could spare some advice for the evening/next few days. So I am 20years old male, in pretty good health overall. However following an exam I arrived home and started feeling quite tired, with shortness of breath, some palpitations etc. I had done blood tests a year ago and everything was fine, as were urine tests done more recently. Right now it's not too bad pain, and truth be told, googling my symptoms has made me feel worse and more anxious. So do you think it's mos tlikely due to the stressful circumstances?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to bump this thread but was wondering if anyone could spare some advice for the evening/next few days. So I am 20years old male, in pretty good health overall. However following an exam I arrived home and started feeling quite tired, with shortness of breath, some palpitations etc. I had done blood tests a year ago and everything was fine, as were urine tests done more recently. Right now it's not too bad pain, and truth be told, googling my symptoms has made me feel worse and more anxious. So do you think it's mos tlikely due to the stressful circumstances?
Maybe stress but go to A&E and get your heart checked out,don't worry about it as an MOT is never a bad thing to do,go now before it gets busy later

Sorry to bump this thread but was wondering if anyone could spare some advice for the evening/next few days. So I am 20years old male, in pretty good health overall. However following an exam I arrived home and started feeling quite tired, with shortness of breath, some palpitations etc. I had done blood tests a year ago and everything was fine, as were urine tests done more recently. Right now it's not too bad pain, and truth be told, googling my symptoms has made me feel worse and more anxious. So do you think it's mos tlikely due to the stressful circumstances?
take a chill pill and have a wank youll be reet

Had it done myself, had camera put up 2 weeks ago and next week going in I believe to have air blown up my ass for CT scan

I find the younger generation just cant cope, stressed this counselling that ,go out get bladdered , chat to some young ladies/gentlemen and have fun, let us older fuckers do the worrying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.