Gold Seasoncard available for remaining home games

M147WN

A mate has had to take work which sees him away every weekend and he's asked me to see if anyone on BM would like to take the remainder of the games on (16) for £375.

Works out at £25 a game which is less than the average price overall and a good deal for anyone who missed out on a SC early doors.

Seat is in the South stand lower, Aisle 119, row BB at the back.
He can't do any stage payments and would prefer cash from anyone interested.
Cheers.

CARD IS NOW SOLD! Thanks Tom C&G Branch

Anyone interested in this please do this upfront face to face, get the card in your hand and then hand over the cash, even do it on a matchday so you can swipe in to see if it works.

With reference to the above I can confirm the card is bought and paid for outright - i.e No finance outstanding on the card.
I can also ask the owner to produce and show the receipt from City if required to any prospective buyer and am also willing to let any prospective buyer 'test'
the card at the turstyles on matchday on receipt of a deposit.

I'm the chairman of a fairly large, well established official supporters club and hence I get asked for favours like this occasionally and have sold (and bought) tickets on this forum in the past in good faith on behalf of our members and other Blues.
Anyone interested in this card can be 100% assured this is completely genuine and above board.
I'm tryin to do the lad a favour and also chose to advertise it here to do another Blue on here a favour who may have missed out pre-season when seasoncards sold out in hours.
Please pm me if you want more details on the card or my credentials.

Sorry to steal your post mate but i have no idea how to post on here, but i wanna sell my gold season ticket, cos ive recently lost my job and can barely afford to back it to games anymore, the seat is in aisle 308, row s and is in the 16-17 age group. I reckon £175 is a fair price for it, but im open to negiotating the price... If intrested then pm me and im happy to meet u on the match day to collect it. Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.