Golden Boot 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling is our best shout this season. I believe he will play more than anybody else as Pep affords more chances to Jesus and saving Aguero for key clashes. Think the golden boot is more likely to go elsewhere though simply because we don’t have that focal goal threat and tend to share the goals out a lot more. Kane or Aubameyang for me

Kane gets injured for a couple of months a season. He'll be up there since when he plays he usually scores (helps he takes pens) but as much as I don't like admitting it'll probably be Salah again since he's always fit and greedy as hell.

Realistically it would be hard for one of our lads to win it because we rotate a lot more. Assuming they stay fit, Kane, Salah, Mane, Aubameyang, etc should all have more games than our forwards.

If Sterling or Aguero were to win Golden Boot and we win the league, I think it would be impossible for the players to select anyone else for POTY. Though I wouldn't be shocked.

Sterling doesnt take penalties though. He will be in top 5 but not sure if he can win it.

I can see sterling outscoring Kun this season...he just looks electric at the moment

Salah wll always be there or there about due to the amount of penalties liverpool get and the way they play on the break is so suited to him

Sterling is our best shout this season. I believe he will play more than anybody else as Pep affords more chances to Jesus and saving Aguero for key clashes. Think the golden boot is more likely to go elsewhere though simply because we don’t have that focal goal threat and tend to share the goals out a lot more. Kane or Aubameyang for me

Looking at his performances so far this season he'll be lucky to get into double figures. He ne'er had a sniff at The Etihad and didn't seem to get much in the way of chances today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.