Golden Boot

hampshireblue

Just having a look at the stats for this. Now I know that Sergio scored one less than the other 3 but his goal/minute ratio is far better than them all. Should this be taken into account rather than just a straight number of goals? You could have a minimum requirement of, ay 20 to qualify but for example he lost out to Salah despite playing 30% less minutes.

Just having a look at the stats for this. Now I know that Sergio scored one less than the other 3 but his goal/minute ratio is far better than them all. Should this be taken into account rather than just a straight number of goals? You could have a minimum requirement of, ay 20 to qualify but for example he lost out to Salah despite playing 30% less minutes.
Your a dipper and I claim my £5 prize

No it's always been how it is and at the end of the day injuries, suspensions and squad rotation etc are all part of the game

Anyway stop being greedy how many trophies do you want

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.