Goldfish appreciators?

robspankthemonkey

Any others out there, i love my two goldfish and there little glass bowl a lot less hassel than those big fook off tropical aquariums that most pot heads own,
I had one that lived for 8 years once until it got constipated and came to a bit of sticky end, i think also they must be the only pet that you can have that will have a dump and go round for the rest of the day not bothering that most of it is still hanging out of its bum.

I have one called Freddie, but he is stuck in our old tank in the garage atm, i'm looking for a little bowl for him

robspankthemonkey said:
Any others out there, i love my two goldfish and there little glass bowl a lot less hassel than those big fook off tropical aquariums that most pot heads own,
I had one that lived for 8 years once until it got constipated and came to a bit of sticky end, i think also they must be the only pet that you can have that will have a dump and go round for the rest of the day not bothering that most of it is still hanging out of its bum.

I am told "forevercity" is capable of that

barcabloo said:
robspankthemonkey said:

No way! is that true! pmsl

robspankthemonkey said:
barcabloo said:
robspankthemonkey said:

No way! is that true! pmsl

Allegedly so apparently he is VERY popular on C anal St LOL!

The wife's an old trout.
I've got my own plaice.
I'd like to give Zoe Salmon one!
I don't believe in Cod!
We've been taken over by a S-hake!
I play the Bass.
I used to love watchin' Stingray
I've lost the eel off one shoe!
The City/Berbatov move was a red herring.
I'm fucked if i can skate.
We've sold our sole.
William Roach is a tosspot
I'll perch where i like
Must stop carp-ing on
David Gills a c*nt

I hope we draw a minnow in the cup

Hows that fishface ?

What was the question again?

they are not a pet - bt they are sumat difo, my auntie had one and had it for like 7 years and first it grew to big for its bowl so they got a tank, and then it got really big and nearly grew out of that-this fish was fucking enormous never seen a bigger goldfish than my aunties

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.