Golf society

We've discussed it a few times but as yet nothing has been organised.

Heaton park and Boysnope were talked about as possible courses to play as there is a wide range of golfing ability amongst the interested posters.

Philbo said:
we should defo sort something out.

Was that you volunteering to take the bull by the horns! I couldn’t organise a proverbial p!ss up. :)

Actually isn’t it just a case of arranging a date, a central course, turning up and playing.. then p!ss up..?

Anyone near Portal..? but Im open to suggestions..

well yeah i can organise if you want, i am a very busy man though!! first we need a date to play, one where city are away/ not playing. Either 11th October weekend or the weekend after. Or we could maybe do the Bank Holiday Monday 25th August. Any thoughts guys?! xxx

it's just ages away though and the weather wil pretty definitely be shitty! But hey we should all have waterproofs!

Boysnope is a good municipal and it's pretty central. It's a good challenge for both beginners and more experienced golfers. Or again i'm open to any suggestions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.