Golf Thread

dannyboy29

If not seen a thread on here for a while about golf, thought this would be a good time with the masters coming up and hopefully good weather on its way so we can get out on the course.

We could use this for selling / swapping equipment or arranging a round with members on here. Or even just chatting about the game and picking the brains of good golfers on here as I’m sure there are some.

Two weeks into a replacement hip.
Am I going to be OK playing golf again in September?
Will I need extra care when driving?

Bubba has a great chance in the Masters, i know he will be short odds, but seems the obvious one for me.

Played a full course yday for only the second time in my life (previous time was 17 years ago).

Played Mottram, enjoyed it despite being very shit. Hit some decent shots and I'm going to try and get into it. Got a mish mash of clubs that are hand-me-downs.

I'm going to practice on the driving range and play as often as possible

Play off of 12.would be interested in a bluemoon golf outing.as for tips not the greatest player in the world but keeping your head down and not trying kill the ball.swing severiano ballesteros in your head not tom kite.

It's a great game, and you meet some good people. I'm a member at Conwy in north wales and there's certainly no snobbery there. I'm going on a stag do to Ireland with a load of lads from there in June. Playing at Northenden tomorrow with a some of my old pals from Manchester. I'm looking forward to it

Play off of 12.would be interested in a bluemoon golf outing.as for tips not the greatest player in the world but keeping your head down and not trying kill the ball.swing severiano ballesteros in your head not tom kite.

Keeping your head back is a much better tip fella, most new golfers and older ones like me thought the golf swing was back and through, basically backswing then downswing,the golf swing is backswing, transition and downswing, the transition is difficult but without it you can't be a decent gofer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.