Golf Thread

McIlroy has been a complete embarrassment. Utter clown.

Yep for me he never turns up for any competition now looks good for one round then plays so many stinker rounds! It’s pressure! Maybe in ten years time when he has matured more he might be back to his early playing career! At the moment he is not a big time player. Justin Rose is

Yep for me he never turns up for any competition now looks good for one round then plays so many stinker rounds! It’s pressure! Maybe in ten years time when he has matured more he might be back to his early playing career! At the moment he is not a big time player. Justin Rose is

I just think McIlroy is not consumed with golf anymore. He's won 4 majors, he's been number 1 for a few years, he's made $500m and for the last few years he's probably been enjoying his life with the new wife and baby.

I just think McIlroy is not consumed with golf anymore. He's won 4 majors, he's been number 1 for a few years, he's made $500m and for the last few years he's probably been enjoying his life with the new wife and baby.
He almost looks embarrassed to be there at the end. Heart not in it at all.

He almost looks embarrassed to be there at the end. Heart not in it at all.

I think it's a bit lazy to say his heart's not in it. It's not lack of effort, he's just not good enough at the moment. You just can't turn around 2 years of poor form because you want to.

I don’t even think it’s pressure. I think he genuinely has no desire. He’s loaded, won majors and he’s has a happy young family. I genuinely don’t think he gives enough of a shit about golf anymore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.