Golf Thread

18 1/2 to 9 1/2 is the biggest win ever.

Not sure where Europe are going to get 4 1/2 points tomorrow to be honest! Rahm, Garcia...Lowry maybe?

Hovland or Fleetwood might. Wiesburger has played well too and Poulter and Hatton have at least had flashes. Casey, Westwood, McIlroy and Fitzpatrick have all been utterly useless throughout.

Hovland or Fleetwood might. Wiesburger has played well too and Poulter and Hatton have at least had flashes. Casey, Westwood, McIlroy and Fitzpatrick have all been utterly useless throughout.

It might all depend on the match ups. We might get lucky with a few of their weaker players against some of the European players who've run hot and cold.

I just think McIlroy is not consumed with golf anymore. He's won 4 majors, he's been number 1 for a few years, he's made $500m and for the last few years he's probably been enjoying his life with the new wife and baby.

Very good point. Maybe in 7/8 years once they stop talking about him as they are now he will start getting back to where he was.

I don't think it boded well for Europe at all when you just look at the world rankings. There really wasn't much to choose from. Laughable how bad Mcilroy is these days yet somehow still sits 4th.

I don't think it boded well for Europe at all when you just look at the world rankings. There really wasn't much to choose from. Laughable how bad Mcilroy is these days yet somehow still sits 4th.

Pretty sure he’s not in the top ten anymore, he dropped out a couple of months ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.