Golf Thread

Sky continuing to ignore or play down the moronic behaviour of the Yank fans and players - as if it isn't a factor - it is.
We would still lose comfortably but the "hosts" have created a hostile an unpleasant environment not conducive to golf competition.
I suppose Sky need the Yank players on board for the year round coverage of their tour.

Sky continuing to ignore or play down the moronic behaviour of the Yank fans and players - as if it isn't a factor - it is.
We would still lose comfortably but the "hosts" have created a hostile an unpleasant environment not conducive to golf competition.
I suppose Sky need the Yank players on board for the year round coverage of their tour.
1632681637348.png

Agree with most of that. It is worth highlighting their college system though as this particular team for them has a lot of players that came through it together.

It is a benefit to them, it always has been. It shows again just how good our players and teams have been over the years though.
Likewise my agreement with this.
This particular team's timing (unfortunately) rings to with the rags' "Crass of 92" ......right place, right time.

It has.
One of the "fatties" you mentioned, was the reigning Open Champion until this July.

... and if anyone mentions age, don't we currently have reigning 51 year old Major winner. Also. in the last Ryder Cup, 7 of the 12 European players were aged 35 or over, 3 of which were in their 40's.

A good golfer is a good golfer, whether if they're no spring chicken, or a stranger to the salad drawer of their fridge.
I must tell the current World No. 1 to steer clear of the tapas and rioja
Exactly. Rahm is the bedt player in the world and hes got bit of chunk and he has a gimpy leg.

Just show much weve been punching above our weight in recent cups. the gap in quality is just way too big this time. I dont see any euro talent coming through either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.