Golf tips

where at
PersonalTatteredHypsilophodon-size_restricted.gif
sorry Chris, last time you were with us you didn't pay the bets.

played most of my life, traveled all over, spent tons of money on it i shouldn't have, spent way too much time away from the home, and wife and kids that i shouldn't have.
to what? get to a 5 cap with some laughs and beers, big deal, it was a huge waste of time.
We need a fourth, Sunday, 9:45, anybody?

Me too, just come back from Scotland on Thursday night after playing Scotscraig, Blairgowrie and Ladybank.

Me too, just come back from Scotland on Thursday night after playing Scotscraig, Blairgowrie and Ladybank.
right on, 3 more targets for one of my pastimes. Checking out courses on Google earth, posh ones and others that people i have come across have remarked on. and checking what else is around for possible vacay ideas. thanks and thanks, not a big thread but thought more would've gotten on my dry sense of haha.

right on, 3 more targets for one of my pastimes. Checking out courses on Google earth, posh ones and others that people i have come across have remarked on. and checking what else is around for possible vacay ideas. thanks and thanks, not a big thread but thought more would've gotten on my dry sense of haha.

I use to play a lot more than I do now. But I still have the golfing bug,

A course down in kent head greenkeeper for 22yrs than got made redundant by a kent blue ! Who was captain. Made my deputy of 17 yrs senior greenkeeper (couldn't call him head ) 6 years later made him redundant and put no one in charge just the remaining greenkeeping doing it between themselves. Than 6 months later employed a head greenkeeper !!

Perhaps it was fault for working for southerners lol

which course? Played most in Kent and now a member at a course in East Sussex

This is what i’ve Learned in the last few days. I’d become obsessed with hitting the ball first that I was focusing only on the ball. That’s why I quoted what Shawn Clement said about thoughts on the target instead of the ball. I’ve reduced my swing now to an 9 o clock on the way back but with a full follow through and throwing the club at the target. I might lose ten yards but if it’s consistently straight that will do for me.
You guys are my kind of people haha. So much misinformation out there.

There’s a YouTube channel I follow called Golf Vlogs ( golfmates) although they don’t give you tips , it’s a very funny channel well worth a watch.

You guys are my kind of people haha. So much misinformation out there.
:)

There’s so much shit out there. Reading back through this thread i’ve Already mastered it twelve times.

I’ve spent years trying to perfect my swing, trying to find a role for every body part I have. In my back swing i’d Be thinking about all the different things I have to do. Then i’d Be surprised when I shank it. I’ve only just discovered internal and external thoughts, gonna check that out on Wednesday when I go to the range.

I feel like i’ve Learned so much, my swing is so much better, my knowledge is better but my results are the same. I still shoot more or less the same scores so i’m glad i’ve Found Shawn Clements YouTube page now because I feel like how simple he makes it is just what I need right now. Only one way to find out.

How did you find them? I had a golf week last week played Ladybank , New, Jubilee, Eden & Castle at St Andrews and Scotscraig. Trouble is I seem to have damaged my shoulder through too much golf and can barely move my arm now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.