Gone now

Re: 2 Salzburg away ticket available

glen quagmire said:
Corky said:
Next to no chance of selling out so people may as well get their own and their own points, otherwise they will always be doing matches for part timers to get the points.

This is my thoughts, if you aren't going, why not let it go to a lesser amount of points, then others can GO TO THE ACTUAL game AND build their OWN points!

Had similar banter on this on bus to sunderland. I Been going over 20 years but let points slip, Marriage/kids/divorce (haha) ....I didnt have enough points for most of Europe away last time (copenhagen/Shalke etc..)...But got sorted through guys selling tickets. I have hammered it away for few seasons going games didnt fancy and now sorted points wise for most games. Any one can get points up over 2-3 seasons. This always comes up when 'decent' aways come up....dont seemuch of it if its wigan away ??? Point being...I see both sides, if hes not making on it, what the prob, and its up to other people wether they buy or not. Im not going, My kid bro has bought my Salzburg away...is that wrong of me???

city70 said:
glen quagmire said:
This is my thoughts, if you aren't going, why not let it go to a lesser amount of points, then others can GO TO THE ACTUAL game AND build their OWN points!

Had similar banter on this on bus to sunderland. I Been going over 20 years but let points slip, Marriage/kids/divorce (haha) ....I didnt have enough points for most of Europe away last time (copenhagen/Shalke etc..)...But got sorted through guys selling tickets. I have hammered it away for few seasons going games didnt fancy and now sorted points wise for most games. Any one can get points up over 2-3 seasons. This always comes up when 'decent' aways come up....dont seemuch of it if its wigan away ??? Point being...I see both sides, if hes not making on it, what the prob, and its up to other people wether they buy or not. Im not going, My kid bro has bought my Salzburg away...is that wrong of me???

copenhagen didn't sell out

dw7 said:
city70 said:

copenhagen didn't sell out

Well...Ive slept since then. I know 2 or 3 sold out (Was it shalke, and Hamburg...or Racing?? ) . Besides, misses point realy

city51 said:
Corky said:
Don't be a mug and let City51 use you, he does it all the time.

I do not use anyone i have never made any money out of selling tickets on here all i ever have done is help people out they dont have to buy ticktets off me i go nearly all away games and if i cant its because of work also i have a lot of friends who have a lot of points mainly because they have been going for years thats why i offer people on here if they want tickets and dont have enough points.I have made many friends on here also who i have sold ticktets too and still keep in touch. Its not me you should be having a go at its people like that dick head who has ripped people off on here claiming to send tickets and takes there money and they never get them.

Am i still a part-timer Corky???

If you, and people like you did not buy tickets or matches they never intended to go go then others could get then on their own cards.

Plain and simple you are a points cheat.

You take the piss out of proper fans who spend time, money and miles going.

Corky said:
city51 said:
I do not use anyone i have never made any money out of selling tickets on here all i ever have done is help people out they dont have to buy ticktets off me i go nearly all away games and if i cant its because of work also i have a lot of friends who have a lot of points mainly because they have been going for years thats why i offer people on here if they want tickets and dont have enough points.I have made many friends on here also who i have sold ticktets too and still keep in touch. Its not me you should be having a go at its people like that dick head who has ripped people off on here claiming to send tickets and takes there money and they never get them.

Am i still a part-timer Corky???

If you, and people like you did not buy tickets or matches they never intended to go go then others could get then on their own cards.

Plain and simple you are a points cheat.

You take the piss out of proper fans who spend time, money and miles going.

So you are saying i dont go to many
games now? and i am not a proper fan well fuck you! you dont even know me

Not my type, plus I do know who you are.

You have been caught red handed but still lie.

Why else say you have spares on or before the first day they go on sale? Using people for points, it isn't on.

Corky said:
Not my type, plus I do know who you are.

You have been caught red handed but still lie.

Why else say you have spares on or before the first day they go on sale? Using people for points, it isn't on.

So who am i then?

Tameside chav early twenties.

de niro said:
Corky said:
Tameside chav early twenties.

Lol, brilliant corky.

Wrong and childish 36 and not from Tameside.And you can shut it de niro you are always on here saying people can use your season card to keep your points up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.