Gone now

city51

2 Salzburg away ticket available can deliver within reason pm if interested cheers face value

Re: 2 Salzburg away ticket available

Next to no chance of selling out so people may as well get their own and their own points, otherwise they will always be doing matches for part timers to get the points.

Corky said:
Next to no chance of selling out so people may as well get their own and their own points, otherwise they will always be doing matches for part timers to get the points.

Sorry you full timer<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:42 am --<br /><br />any offers pls

Don't be a mug and let City51 use you, he does it all the time.

Corky said:
Don't be a mug and let City51 use you, he does it all the time.

I do not use anyone i have never made any money out of selling tickets on here all i ever have done is help people out they dont have to buy ticktets off me i go nearly all away games and if i cant its because of work also i have a lot of friends who have a lot of points mainly because they have been going for years thats why i offer people on here if they want tickets and dont have enough points.I have made many friends on here also who i have sold ticktets too and still keep in touch. Its not me you should be having a go at its people like that dick head who has ripped people off on here claiming to send tickets and takes there money and they never get them.

Am i still a part-timer Corky???

Corky said:

This is my thoughts, if you aren't going, why not let it go to a lesser amount of points, then others can GO TO THE ACTUAL game AND build their OWN points!

glen quagmire said:
Corky said:

This is my thoughts, if you aren't going, why not let it go to a lesser amount of points, then others can GO TO THE ACTUAL game AND build their OWN points!

Fair enough but who said i am not going

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.