Good article from Oliver Holt in The Mirror

He talks a lot of shite at times does oliver but he really is a sports fan first a journo second
Fair play to him he really as summed up the big issue at city .We`re so desperate to turn those fuckers at old trafford over that we really are running before we can walk
Nothing wrong with having a go but maybe its now time to give hughes his head and let him build a club without the distractions we have at the moment
Our owner and chairman seem a little allusive to me, maybe thats the reason for all this hostility,strangers trying to take over our game . Never underestimate the zenophobia in our game especially against rich muslims.Cooke is not a football man so hughes is all we`ve got in terms of running the football side.
I dont want us to back down to these vindictive twats who have suddenly turned against us after all these years of patronising us but maybe its time to try a different tact. We`ve shown our intent now maybe we should go at this from different angle.
Lets start making moves for the next generation of world talent

It's funny that while we were trying to sign Kaka the Mirror (amongst many others) were crucifying us.

Now that we've failed, it's back to the patronising pats on head and "poor liddle cideh".

Things are back to normal again. we're perceived as losers. Our previous critics are more comfortable when we're fucking up.

So I say to Oliver and the Mirror... Fuck you. We will return. And you can hate us again when that happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.