Good Oasis songs that weren't used properly....

peoffrey said:
mcfcliam said:
Such an over rated band.

Few good tunes but on the whole, an average band, IMO.

I do pity the people who still wank over them.

I thought you were Liam Gallagher. My mistake.

Definitely Maybe and Morning Glory were two of the best albums of the 90's and their time then was phenomenal. No-one comes close right now. Classic Oasis were not average.

I just wish they'd split at the right time as opposed to the drivel on Be Here Now or SOTSOG.

Looking forwards to Noel Gallagher's solo stuff. He's a good man.

I actually thought that SOTSOG was a really underrated album, has some quality tunes, but I know what you mean they did drag it out abit and should have packed it in a few years earlier.

citykev28 said:
aphex said:
i'm not getting involved in this thread.
but then 9 minutes later :
aphex said:
disagree

sent from my record collection, which contains no oasis
just couldn't resist.
anyway, back to the subject at hand

9 minutes is a long time

about the same amount of time i listened to their 3rd album before i threw it in the bin.

aphex said:
citykev28 said:
but then 9 minutes later :

just couldn't resist.
anyway, back to the subject at hand

9 minutes is a long time

about the same amount of time i listened to their 3rd album before i threw it in the bin.

good comeback, but you're still spending time on a thread about a band you claim to not like.

citykev28 said:
aphex said:
9 minutes is a long time

good comeback, but you're still spending time on a thread about a band you claim to not like.

i thought the first 2 were ok, but they should have stopped there i reckon

they were influential as in making people pick up their guitars, but not directly as the bands already existed

as an outlet for guitar music in an abyss of music at the time, they were invaluable.

mcfcliam said:
Such an over rated band.

Few good tunes but on the whole, an average band, IMO.

I do pity the people who still wank over them.

Yes Liam you just continue to allow your brain to be molested by modern day contemporary R 'n' B.

Let's All Make Believe is one of their most underrated tracks for me.

Top tune and lyrics and rarely gets a mention when talking about quality B-Sides.

some of their b sides are class!

they went from absolutley oustanding 94-96, then pretty decent 97-00 and then just average 00-09.

should have brought out the first three albums and then the masterplan as the b side album and then packed it in. they would of been remembered alot better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.