good while it lasted

jayblue

Well that's it folks. End of story. Butt of all jokes again as the rags are triumphant again. Season can't end quick enough for me. Hope the olympics are good.

jayblue said:
Well that's it folks. End of story. Butt of all jokes again as the rags are triumphant again. Season can't end quick enough for me. Hope the olympics are good.

Stop chatting shit.

What happened to Mancini's big helmet? Mard arse wouldn't even do an interview cause we didn't win!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Cheesy said:
jayblue said:

Stop chatting shit.

Thats the nice way of saying what i was going to say

Yeah, as a moderator I have to temper what I say a little or I'll end up banning myself.

Giving up at the first sign of hardship? Yeah, that's the kind of mentality that wins teams titles. Unfortunately our fan base seems to be full of natural-born losers. It's a good job Dickov didn't think like you in 99' isn't it or we'd be stuck in the conference by now.

Posters like you are shameful, when things get tough, abandon ship! Sounds like what Liverpool fans up and down the country are currently doing.

jayblue said:

Whilst i dont quite share your depression what is absolutely certin is that if Rags win on Monday its likely over - our away form will see to that

Its hard to be optimistic when you look at the fixtures though. Can not see them dropping as many points as us. Not giving up hope yet but gonna take one miracle result for us to win the Prem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.