Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

didactic

As its becoming clearer he is going I will be first to say. "Thank you for your service and wish you the best". I truly hope the lad fulfills his potential and Italy might be a better fit for him.

I hope people respect this thread and not turn it into a slagging contest of who can insult him most?

Goodbye Mario and thank you for your contribution.

Re: Goodbye Mario

tumblr_mdnl8eRfb91rrxhj7.gif

In all seriousness, what have you heard?

If he goes i will be so pissed off, more so at him, when is he going to realise he is wasting his talents?

Thanks for the MOTM performances in the FA Cup semi and final, the 6-1, all the ice cool pens.

What could have been......

Mëtal Bikër said:

guy-crying-gif-i3.gif

Medical in Italy today was excluded from the squad as the directors have agreed a transfer. Already said his goodbyes to everyone.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/david-platt-insists-milan-target-1560145" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... et-1560145</a>

Nintendo to Sony? Where's Luigi going? And what will this do to Yoshi and Princess Peach?

didactic said:
Mëtal Bikër said:

guy-crying-gif-i3.gif

Medical in Italy today was excluded from the squad as the directors have agreed a transfer. Already said his goodbyes to everyone.
1084341_o.gif

That's depressing; kinda wanted to see the lad succeed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.