Goodbye Pablo 16.05.17

Always played like every one of us would if we had the chance.

Legend.

His last appearance against us for West Ham was typical Zab, came on as a sub and for no reason other than wanting to be in front of the SS ran 50+ yards to challenge Eddie for the final whistle.

An excuse to post this again from our friendly in Abu Dhabi 2009?da62a3c7-8909-431a-98c3-f517c33d0943-1_all_3702.jpg

It’s the most wrong I’ve ever been about a player. When the takeover happened and it was clear that we would be spending big, I said that it was sad because I liked him but that Pab Zab wouldn’t quite be good enough for where we wanted to go. Very happy to say that I could not have been more wrong.

A Hughes purchase, along with VK.
I bet you anything you like Hughes had absolutely zero input into these purchases. He just happened to be the fool at the helm when the club bought these guys. He wouldn't have known a single thing about them.... just like everything else related to being a football manager.

I bet you anything you like Hughes had absolutely zero input into these purchases. He just happened to be the fool at the helm when the club bought these guys. He wouldn't have known a single thing about them.... just like everything else related to being a football manager.
Maybe, I don’t know who was in charge of purchases then.

Maybe, I don’t know who was in charge of purchases then.
Garry Cook possibly but the scouting team, I too don't know. All I do believe is that there has been no thanks or appreciation offered from Vinny or Pablo nor any tribute to him when he left, no mention of him at all from either of them.... says it all.

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.