Goodbye Richard Dunne (Confirmed)

Bigga said:
Cheshire Blue said:
not that i want to sour this little love fest, Dunne has been a servant to this club for many years, the club showed commitment to him through troubled times and he showed us commitment in return on the pitch with some epic performances that arguably kept us in the league year after year.

Dont forget he almost did one 2 years ago and was trying to hold the club to rights over a new deal. I knew he didnt go in the end, but there was time when a very good contract was left on the table becasue he wanted to explore other options.

I for one am very greatfull for his service to us blues, but this deal represents progress. Ferguson neve suffered favorites and knew when to replace or move a player on, Hughes comes from the same school of thinking and i trust our manager to the hilt!

ps. thanks dunnie.

2 years ago, we were a club in turmoil, run by a Mad Man! When rats jumped the ship, of course it crossed his mind to do the same, but as Captain, he sucked it up and steered us to safer waters, despite some hiccups along the way.

I salute you, Cap'n.

Always will.

I might be mistaken, this was before the Tacksin take over Dunnie signed up after that deal had gone through when Sven was announced the manager.

I admit we were broke etc, but it had nothing to do with the loon that took us over him stalling on the deal. It was over money, he wanted £60k per week.

Good luck Richard. I wish you all the best at Aston Villa and hope their supporters welcome you with open arms.

You were more than £3,000,000 worth and the service you gave to the club was great for the time. Please rest assured that you will be remembered fondly but at the same I am sure he will acknowledge that he simply was not good enough for where we want to be in the coming seasons.

No room for sentiment in football is true, but a part of me will really miss the guy. To me, this is the last part of the old City that has gone now.

Cheshire Blue said:
Bigga said:
2 years ago, we were a club in turmoil, run by a Mad Man! When rats jumped the ship, of course it crossed his mind to do the same, but as Captain, he sucked it up and steered us to safer waters, despite some hiccups along the way.

I salute you, Cap'n.

Always will.

I might be mistaken, this was before the Tacksin take over Dunnie signed up after that deal had gone through when Sven was announced the manager.

I admit we were broke etc, but it had nothing to do with the loon that took us over him stalling on the deal. It was over money, he wanted £60k per week.

Yes, you are very very much mistaken.

What a player what a legand thanks Dicky look forward to your testimonial.

Awwwwwwww - this just doesn't look right, does it!

0,,10265~7032789,00.jpg

good luck Dunny Monster you are an example of fight your demons you can come good cracking tribute video on the OS you deserve it! <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Features/Farewell-Dunney" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Features/Farewell-Dunney</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.