Goodnight

rickmcfc

Well after the strangest day ever being a city fan, im finally of to get some sleep in. I would like to thank Mark Hughes for all he has done, but i think it was time to go. Good luck, all the best in the future. Now when i awake at 6.15am as im off for a walk in the lake district, i will have a long hard think about the last 12 hours. We must get behind Mancini, Tomorrow is a new start, lets get behind him and give him all our supprt. City Till I Die

I think considering Hughes wasnt their man the owners were very patient, 18 months and 200 mill is by any stretch of the imagination a fair go.

Well after the strangest day ever being a city fan, im finally of to get some sleep in. I would like to thank Mark Hughes for all he has done, but i think it was time to go. Good luck, all the best in the future. Now when i awake at 6.15am as im off for a walk in the lake district, i will have a long hard think about the last 12 hours. We must get behind Mancini, Tomorrow is a new start, lets get behind him and give him all our supprt. City Till I Die
Can't see us winning anything with Mancini. In sparky we trust - the pigeon was a sign.

proper sleepy this evening.

can't barely stay awake.
going to get an early one.

goodnight blues, goodnight.
we are so very lucky right now.

enjoy your supper.
i had crumpets well-buttered.
with some crumbly lancashire on top.
what are you having?

thank fuck the footy is back tomorrow.

proper sleepy this evening.

can't barely stay awake.
going to get an early one.

goodnight blues, goodnight.
we are so very lucky right now.

enjoy your supper.
i had crumpets well-buttered.
with some crumbly lancashire on top.
what are you having?

thank fuck the footy is back tomorrow.
I'm impressed you can buy Lancashire cheese in Morocco.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.