Google assistant

You should know by now Kaz; where BlueMoon is concerned, expect the unexpected. When a topic discussing the relative merits of "barm" over "muffin" can reach the amount of pages it did, anything is possible.

Barm, by the way.

A cheeae barm?

Cheddar or Philidelphia?

You should know by now Kaz; where BlueMoon is concerned, expect the unexpected. When a topic discussing the relative merits of "barm" over "muffin" can reach the amount of pages it did, anything is possible.

Barm, by the way.
Don't have cheese in that there barm

Ok, whilst setting up the 'ok Google' feature on my smartphone she(Google assistant) did ask me my name which I blurted out" knob cheese"(because I'm a juvenile idiot)

But voice commands asking random questions or asking her for the nearest takeaway or whatever is technology I thought would have happened whilst playing snakes in the early days on a 2G not so 'smart' phone.

Anyone know how voice commands works?... I think it's brill: )

My Baybel has been smelling a bit cheddar gorge like recently Kaz. It's not as though I don't shower, and I don't eat cheese for supper.

I must admit it amuses me no end when she calls me knob cheese in her posh voice.

Sounds like you are turned on by 'her' voice.

Which probably explains the rest.... ;)

Ok, whilst setting up the 'ok Google' feature on my smartphone she(Google assistant) did ask me my name which I blurted out" knob cheese"(because I'm a juvenile idiot)

But voice commands asking random questions or asking her for the nearest takeaway or whatever is technology I thought would have happened whilst playing snakes in the early days on a 2G not so 'smart' phone.

Anyone know how voice commands works?... I think it's brill: )

Don't you just command it by voice?

I do like the gooogle maps where have you been feature as it has told me my movements in the hours that are missing from most weekend piss ups.

Always fun to know I have woken up in hyde and glossop off a bus/train a few times and then walked back to gorton over a 3 hr period

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.