google chrome

Sir peace frog

Team supported
Manchester City Football Club
just got a new laptop, its has google chrome not windows, when i made a spelling mistake it would get underlined i could press the right click and it would give me the correct spelling, i cant seem to do it on chrome, what button should i use to alter my spelling :)

not just smelling, my punture asian , as well :)

just got a new laptop, its has google chrome not windows, when i made a spelling mistake it would get underlined i could press the right click and it would give me the correct spelling, i cant seem to do it on chrome, what button should i use to alter my spelling :)

chrome://settings/?search=spell

Edit: copy & paste the above into a new tab and hit return.

Under 'Languages' it should have 'Spell Check' enabled.

BTW, I presume you mean either Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge rather than Windows? Unless it's a Chrome book both are installed by default.

Sounds like a Chromebook. It's technically not a laptop. More of a tablet with a keyboard. You should have Google Docs built in which is kind of like Microsoft Word and you will have built in antivirus :-)

Screenshot_20210502-230631_Chrome.jpg

Does anybody know how to fix the missing 'preset' menu?
1625857547396.png

View attachment 21020
Given that it has both a bin and a save button that looks like it's for user created presets. Was it populated previously? If so, then can you uninstall and then reinstall again?

Given that it has both a bin and a save button that looks like it's for user created presets. Was it populated previously? If so, then can you uninstall and then reinstall again?
Yeah, the drop-down list was already populated...they'd given pre-settings for different kinds of music...it was actually quite handy even though you can do it yourself with time. I've gone on the DELL site to see if i can re-install but it says i can't on THIS PC for some reason.

Managed to install it...cheers bud. All fixed now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.