Google play services

Lemon7277

Evening everyone....after some advice from them who know there shit in mobiles..did security patch update download but since been having massive battery drain...
nZdy.png

nZdy.png

Anyone tell me if it's excessive or can tell what's doing it...thanks in advance

It's 13%/83% so I wouldn't be so quick to blame Google play, your screen has used 11% in that time which means your battery is healthy, was the update before or after the last full charge? Try setting updates to WiFi only if it was after.

It's 13%/83% so I wouldn't be so quick to blame Google play, your screen has used 11% in that time which means your battery is healthy, was the update before or after the last full charge? Try setting updates to WiFi only if it was after.
Yes before charge...but been fully charged since the update....play service always used to be 5th or 6th on the list before the update

Yes before charge...but been fully charged since the update....play service always used to be 5th or 6th on the list before the update
Make sure it's set to update on WiFi only, it could be still downloading some updates and if your 3G/4G connection is patchy or intermittent it can really drain your battery.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.