Google wallet

Southportctid

Team supported
Manchester City
Hi
I've downloaded my Community final ticket onto my Google wallet but its also gone into my expired passes=The one
On wallet is grey..when I know it should be black..I'm concerned thus ticket is canceeled..I have been talking to City helpline every day,and oardon my language, they are fxxking useless..I have sent a screenshot but all they keep saying they are looking at it..so anyone know what namay be going on..and or if indeed ticket is valid

Hi
I've downloaded my Community final ticket onto my Google wallet but its also gone into my expired passes=The one
On wallet is grey..when I know it should be black..I'm concerned thus ticket is canceeled..I have been talking to City helpline every day,and oardon my language, they are fxxking useless..I have sent a screenshot but all they keep saying they are looking at it..so anyone know what namay be going on..and or if indeed ticket is valid

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240808_191232_GoogleWallet~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240808_191232_GoogleWallet~2.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 9

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.