Google

lonestay

Picked up my tablet this morning to check maps for some information and noticed that my wife's phone was showing its position on there , it didn't yesterday ! So I checked my Google account and found that all my carefully switched off data collection information had been switched back on , checked the wife's and so had here's! Also the Nvidia shield didn't want to play any apps until I had changed the DNS settings , it was working just fine yesterday on the original settings, so if anyone else is having problems check your google account settings .

Dont know much about all this electronic wizardry but my phone went into meltdown for a couple of miles the other day. Gmail has changed, I've lost few 'apps' and there are other strange goings on......Is this Google trying to justify some twats wages whilst he sits in a dark room and thinks of things to do...

I switched off the Google Assistant months ago but noticed recently that my mobile kept showing a popup reminding me it was ready to use with a button to do that. So easy to turn it back on without knowing. Crafty buggers.

My WiFi was flitting from being on and off all day yesterday.

The day before I noticed, by chance, that my ‘WiFi Assist’ in Mobile Data had switched itself on. I don’t know how long it had been on for, but the last time I’d looked was about three months ago. I would never switch it on myself.

One day last week my phone kept cutting out and going back to the Home screen.

Also the clock on the screen of my Bose SoundTouch has disappeared. The speaker still works, still connected to WiFi and still connects via Bluetooth to my phone; the clock is just not showing.

Sometimes when apps update they disappear off my home screen or even all together and need downloading again.

WiFi on my Chromebook has a wobble eventually if I don't restart it to complete updates I don't particularly want.

Is this to do with the asteroid that is heading our way ?
Or the polar magnetic shields switching round ?
Or even 5g doing what the alarmist have always said it would ?

Or did Sterling press the wrong button ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.