Googlewhack

Alan_Is_A_Blue

I challenge anybody to find a new googlewhack! It is quite addictive after a bit.

I have been using my spare time now for weeks in search of the elusive googlewhack but to no avail. Some people have tried for much longer. Some even gettingon for years now.

Good luck.

Alan_Is_A_Blue said:
I challenge anybody to find a new googlewhack! It is quite addictive after a bit.

I have been using my spare time now for weeks in search of the elusive googlewhack but to no avail. Some people have tried for much longer. Some even gettingon for years now.

Good luck.
You What ? Whats a googlewhack ?

Alan_Is_A_Blue said:

Good luck.
You What ? Whats a googlewhack ?

Basically you type any 2 random words into google search engine.
You wont get a googlewhack unless the search comes back with only 1 site.

Its really fun actually when your bored because you come across some hillarious websites

Alan_Is_A_Blue said:
Basically you type any 2 random words into google search engine.
You wont get a googlewhack unless the search comes back with only 1 site.

Its really fun actually when your bored because you come across some hillarious websites
I will succeed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.