Gordon Brown, 3/5ths of Girls Aloud & Carol Thatcher

Prestwich_Blue

What links all the above? Answer - I've seen them all (and numerous others) in the last couple of days.

I work in London and yesterday went out to get a sandwich at lunchtime. As I walked out, the road was blocked off by police motorcycles and Gordon Brown went past in his official Jag.

Later on I had to go to a meeting and on the tube coming back, this expensively dressed middle aged woman sat next to me. It was only when we both got up to get off that I realised it was Carol Thatcher.

Tonight, I was at our team Xmas do at a bar in Leicester Square and the bar had a balcony overlooking the Square. There was a crowd outside and a load of photographers and we realised it was the premiere of the St Trinians 2 film, which Sarah Harding was in.

We watched as she arrived, along with Nicola & Kimberley (but no Cheryl). Also saw Rupert Everett, boxer David Haye, Ricky Groves (ex-East Enders) a, some bird apparently currently in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.