Gordon Brown

Skashion said:
TCIB said:
The Blair gov he was no2 at, gotcha (mwahahahaha)
Either way he is an inept shitbag at best who was to inflexible to ever be in power.
That and he was shit in everything he did in office that i know of that matters.
By that i mean real to me, not giving some pacific islander "the key to London" or some shite :)

He is a **** and i despise him, the **** :D
No point in asking the question then is there as Brown was No. 2 from 1997 until 2007. I'm just pointing out that it was a Blair-led Labour party that made the promise of the referendum in their 2005 manifesto. Brown didn't take over until 2007.

I'm not bothered in the slightest that you despise him.

In conclusion, he is a **** !

TCIB said:
Skashion said:
TCIB said:
The Blair gov he was no2 at, gotcha (mwahahahaha)
Either way he is an inept shitbag at best who was to inflexible to ever be in power.
That and he was shit in everything he did in office that i know of that matters.
By that i mean real to me, not giving some pacific islander "the key to London" or some shite :)

He is a **** and i despise him, the **** :D
No point in asking the question then is there as Brown was No. 2 from 1997 until 2007. I'm just pointing out that it was a Blair-led Labour party that made the promise of the referendum in their 2005 manifesto. Brown didn't take over until 2007.

I'm not bothered in the slightest that you despise him.

I wish you'd just tell us what you really think of him.

Fucking fence-sitting liberal.

TCIB said:
You see cunts everywhere, even in my beloved Mario despite his charity work and the fact that he says he loves City fans every five minutes. In Parliament you're mostly correct of course, but I believe he's a man of good intentions and they are hard to find in Parliament unfortunately. It's very sad that you have to praise someone for having good intentions but that's the reality of British politics and its takeover by career politician scumbags.<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:51 pm --<br /><br />
The Flash said:

You must have him confused with someone else. TCIB is a card-carrying Right-Wing Nutjob.

I need to play it smooth Flash mate, if i speak with reserve i may pass as one of them and may get to learn their secret agendas to destroy the universe...and pensions :D

The useless congealed blob of cock snot.

Skashion said:
TCIB said:
You see cunts everywhere, even in my beloved Mario despite his charity work and the fact that he says he loves City fans every five minutes. In Parliament you're mostly correct of course, but I believe he's a man of good intentions and they are hard to find in Parliament unfortunately. It's very sad that you have to praise someone for having good intentions but that's the reality of British politics and its takeover by career politician scumbags.

-- Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:51 pm --

The Flash said:

You must have him confused with someone else. TCIB is a card-carrying Right-Wing Nutjob.

A card carrying right wing nutjob who happens to be able to correctly spot a **** when he sees one.
When he was no 2,he was second in command to the biggest **** whos ever been in office,the Blair creature

Brown really is a useless ****, arguably the worst PM ever and the way he sold his soul to get there was laughable. He didn't get rid of boom and bust either did he, inherited a boom and gave the country back bust, just as the Labour dross always do and always will do.

BimboBob said:
Sell all the gold we have and quick! Price? It doesn't matter!!!

with the inability of the US government to stop overspending and just printing more money to pay their bills, the dollar will soon no longer be the world currency for oil purchases. when that happens and it will be very soon we will see another catastrophic economic downturn that will make 07 seem mild. It will really fuck up the US and deservedly so, however it will drag a lot of others with it incl the UK.
When this happens the true folly of selling the gold reserves will really be seen as currency values plummet and interest rates soar.

Blue Til Death said:
Brown really is a useless ****, arguably the worst PM ever and the way he sold his soul to get there was laughable. He didn't get rid of boom and bust either did he, inherited a boom and gave the country back bust, just as the Labour dross always do and always will do.

As I said earlier, in the future when history is revisited and many of the current myths are proven to be false, Brown will be shown in a better light. Perhaps not personality wise but polically.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.