Gorton Road Closed.

monkey-trousers

Just a 'heads up' for anyone who parks on, or near Gorton Road on matchdays. It is closed for the next 4 months between Tuley St and Vaughan St. I know a fair few blues either park in this area or use it as a shortcut.

hugm5k.jpg

Thanks for the heads up, OP.

That's on the route my dad was planning on taking me tomorrow. I may well walkbto the ground from my dad's or get the tram from Droylsden.

That's a pain in the neck to be honest. I go down there after the game. What the hell are they doing for 4 months?

That should cause a bit of fun , a lot of blues do park around there ......

I used to park for free on Textile Street (behind the confectionary place) , you can see it to the right there ...... i assume it is still free to park there.

I once had my car broke into on Vaughan Street , whilst at a game , window was smashed.

Normally get back to macc leaving after final whistle in 40-50 mins via gorton shortcut. Today took 90 mins!

Can anyone confirm whether this road is still shut between Tuley St and Vaughan St? Thanks

beermusic said:
Can anyone confirm whether this road is still shut between Tuley St and Vaughan St? Thanks

Yes its still closed was down there last night and no sign of it opening as they are doing some major bridge works

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.