Got rats !

we had neighbours who kept guinea pigs about 10 years ago - we had rats. I got some poison from Morrisons of all place - Rentokill brand as it happens - worked a treat and saw quite a few off until they left us alone. You have to be prepared to get rid of the carcasses though. Also its been a few years since I saw them in our local Morrisons. Then again I could say the same for Scotch pies - I wonder if the two are linked?

For rats, introduce a feral Tom to your neighbourhood and you’ll be alright

to continue the rhyming aspect it could be the answer to the op's question is cats...........................

More likely a couple of Jack Russells though...

Got a border collie , she ran right past one tonight,eyes fixed firmly on her ball .
Most intelligent dog you can buy ,my arse !

we had neighbours who kept guinea pigs about 10 years ago - we had rats. I got some poison from Morrisons of all place - Rentokill brand as it happens - worked a treat and saw quite a few off until they left us alone. You have to be prepared to get rid of the carcasses though. Also its been a few years since I saw them in our local Morrisons. Then again I could say the same for Scotch pies - I wonder if the two are linked?
You saw rat carcasses in Morrison's? Christ.

You saw rat carcasses in Morrison's? Christ.

No - but plenty of live ones in their car park after about 8pm on these warm nights - people drop all sorts of shit on the floor and the nearby river makes it a handy fast food joint for them. Its currently being refurbished and half the car park has been taken over by the workforce doing a 13 week refit ( tight twats won't close the place and do it quickly ) and I am told by the girls on the tills the refurb workforce are not happy because of the rats all over their compound.

I live near a railway line and when there were works over a couple of weekends a mile or so away, the rats were disturbed and moved down the line, with some nesting under my neighbors decking and over the road, again under some decking
Both called pest control and it was sorted within a week

And next door to the other side has just had a rat problem
Again, pest control called. Bait taken. No more rats

they love nesting under decking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.