Got your ticket for wembley? Where you sat?

Just realised we are in block 133A. Does that mean we are in that back section or the front section of the block?

got down there at 6.00am
got my tickets at 10.00am

very well organised indeed

i was the one arguing the toss as they would only get me block 136

eventually convinced them to let me have 134, five of us just in front of you swp on row 26

squirtyflower said:
got down there at 6.00am
got my tickets at 10.00am

very well organised indeed

i was the one arguing the toss as they would only get me block 136

eventually convinced them to let me have 134, five of us just in front of you swp on row 26
Pm me your sear number and I'll come give you a cuddle like I do timaaahhh every home game.

Steviesleftpeg said:
BlueMooner123 said:
11 tickets in 136

grow up. as if you've bought 11 tickets.

Even if your in a group the max size is six

I got all the six smokey sky blue seats.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:06 pm --<br /><br />
digbythebiggestdogintheworld said:
I got a 50 quid ticket but was advised that they couldn't tell me where I was going to be sat other than it is a 50 quid lower tier ticket as opposed to upper tier.

Anyone know where you are likely to be sat for 50 notes?

They ought to be able to tell yer what brand of champagne an' caviar yer get at HT fer £50!

digbythebiggestdogintheworld said:
I got a 50 quid ticket but was advised that they couldn't tell me where I was going to be sat other than it is a 50 quid lower tier ticket as opposed to upper tier.

Anyone know where you are likely to be sat for 50 notes?

Next to RM and the staff for 50 notes I would have hoped !! On the bench

Block 141 row 9 got there at 7.30 tickets by 10.30. Simples (after the initial confusion over the group thing) Although the girl did have to go to someone else to get the tickets in the category we wanted. Well organised I thought, especially on comparison to last time wembley tickets were on sale

GSW Blue said:
Just realised we are in block 133A. Does that mean we are in that back section or the front section of the block?

I think so - I asked for as far back as possible in block 133 and also got 133a - Row 27

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.