Got your ticket for wembley? Where you sat?

Golden Enclosure, on the halfway line, near to the Royal Box, just a bit concerned about my language, especially if Gary Neville is within range.

2 Tickets. Block 136. Row 29. Seats 83 & 84. Got to ground at 6.15 as was done by about 10.30. Organised very well by all involved.

Lordeffingham said:
Golden Enclosure, on the halfway line, near to the Royal Box, just a bit concerned about my language, especially if Gary Neville is within range.
shirly you dont mean man of the people Gary Neville he will be sat with his black attier in the with the MIB's

Block 136 row 19.......... got there around 6:20, got ticket by 9:30........ the best thing is, there are two queues when you come out of the ground, they ask you if your loyalty points or cup scheme, if your cup scheme it is a massive queue, i was the only one in the loyalty points queue for a good 10 minutes until a couple of guys who had twigged what was happening realised they were in the wrong queue and got in behind me. Its like a fast track queue and worked out okay for me as the guys i was stood with in the original queue were on the cup scheme only and were probably still queuing till at least gone 11. The one drawback is you take pot luck on what section your in as the ticket office windows have only certain sections of Wembley assigned to that window if you know what i mean.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.