Gout

idahoblues

Any sufferers? I’ve been lucky so far but have two guys on my crew that are presently dealing with flare ups, sounds miserable

Yep. It’s the worst pain I’ve ever experienced!

I’ve dislocated my ankle and was in so much pain that I had that sensation where the room spins when you’re pissed, and once had tooth ache so bad I tied a belt around my head to put a bit of pressure on the pain and swigged half a bottle of rum to numb the pain.

And neither were as painful as gout.

I’ve dislocated my ankle and was in so much pain that I had that sensation where the room spins when you’re pissed, and once had tooth ache so bad I tied a belt around my head to put a bit of pressure on the pain and swigged half a bottle of rum to numb the pain.

Same here, had it twice years ago, hurts like a bastard.

Years ago we went to Oz for the cricket.my mate had it so bad he couldn't leave the hotel room and had to sit with his foot up.to make it worse they don't show it live on TV to encourage people to go to the SCG.He was gutted and missed first 2 days.Athers got his first century

Any sufferers? I’ve been lucky so far but have two guys on my crew that are presently dealing with flare ups, sounds miserable
Yeah I have it, find that the heat sets it off and keeping hydrated helps, also find tinned tomatoes sets it off as well.

It’s a terrible pain and I feel for anyone who has the condition, touch wood not had a flare up for a couple of years but I drinks masses of water to flush the urate crystals out, it’s one of those afflictions that people who have never had it snigger at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.