Government agency that actually works

stonerblue

The online passport service.

Apart from a bit of pissing about trying to take a pic, the use of this service has been a pleasure. Eight days from start to finish with regular updates, tracking service and easy to use website. I even got a pic done by machine in Asdas, sent the code and bingo, half an hour later passport approved and on its way.

Can't think of any other online service that works so well?

Apart from a bit of pissing about trying to take a pic, the use of this service has been a pleasure. Eight days from start to finish with regular updates, tracking service and easy to use website. I even got a pic done by machine in Asdas, sent the code and bingo, half an hour later passport approved and on its way.

It's good to know that something works. I think using the NHS app for the covid passport has worked well for us this year, but in general, most government-run services are appalling.

+1 mate. I think it’s brilliant.

Used this twice now. First for mine which did take a little flaffing on photo (trying to do as a selfie) before it accepted it but other than that was simple. Did Mrs MB a few weeks ago, no problem taking photo on phone and passport arrived within a couple/three weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.