Government to "move quickly" on all seater reform

They've still got to fully sort out Brexit first.

Last edited:
Never happen but I would love it right along east stand level 1 , the kippax stand

i agree matey it would be great having one side of the pitch standing, but the game today is based on tv money and all the grounds could be empty in the premier league and nobody would really care because tv arm chairs around the would are making the premier league money

never going to happen in the premier league ? why would any team in the premier league need to spend money on building safe standing when its all about tv arm chair fans other than match day fans
They already have, isn't spurs stadium ready, haven't some premier league teams offered to do trials.

Hardly post on here but I attended the FSA meeting in Manchester on Thursday evening. The FSA have lobbied over the last 20 years in various incarnations such as FSF and Supporters Direct on this issue. Fan action such as the legalise safestanding campaign have been part of this. The SGSA who carry out inspections are few in number but the FSA have asked can the SGSA and also SAG (Safety Advisory Groups) can engage with fans and fan groups such as OSC and 1894 by having fan representation on advisory groups to ensure the process is done right. All major political parties are for a review of safestanding and the hope of the FSA is for major pilots next season across multiple clubs. Any fan can join the FSA and i recommend you do, most fans feel the same on issues such as standing, pricing, VAR and more and by working together we'll achieve more. https://thefsa.org.uk/news/join-the-fsa-today/

They already have, isn't spurs stadium ready, haven't some premier league teams offered to do trials.

i know the plans and all the bollocks and sounds coming from clubs, but will ticket prices include the price of building safe standing and stewarding and policing
so any cost will be lumped on a ticket and its £50 now so add on the price and why would you paid over £60 to stand ???? but if clubs can guarantee a cheap ticket of £20 then great

top level football clubs like in the premier league does not need safe standing to generate good revue, its milking fans all over the world in tv rights and media rights
also add the troubles it brings when clubs like liverpool fans reforming the crashing the gates gangs to get in for free, its daft and safe standing will bring the troubles back to the game

i know the plans and all the bollocks and sounds coming from clubs, but will ticket prices include the price of building safe standing and stewarding and policing
so any cost will be lumped on a ticket and its £50 now so add on the price and why would you paid over £60 to stand ???? but if clubs can guarantee a cheap ticket of £20 then great

top level football clubs like in the premier league does not need safe standing to generate good revue, its milking fans all over the world in tv rights and media rights
also add the troubles it brings when clubs like liverpool fans reforming the crashing the gates gangs to get in for free, its daft and safe standing will bring the troubles back to the game
Doubt the prices would rise, whether they’d reduce don’t know .
The second part , there wouldn’t be any trouble safe standing doesn’t work like it did in the terraces. You would still need a ticket and at first expect it would still be one fan per seat space. No difference between safe standing and the ‘singing block’ where I guess fans stand , not been in it myself.
Fairly certain we will see it across most premier league grounds if it goes ahead. Think we’ll see out extension plans with it incorporated fairly quickly, wouldnt be surprised if we have a plan ready to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.