GOW 3

Josh Blue

Gears of War 3 out soon? Anyone looking forward to this?

The first one was possibly the best game I have ever played online, thought the 2nd one was abit shit.

Anyone played the beta?

Used to love the first one when I was around 13/14, couldn't really get into GOW 2. Buying a new 360 for FIFA so I'll probably pick this up after reading some reviews, they should just revert the online to GOW 1 as that was superb.

Blue Smarties said:
Used to love the first one when I was around 13/14, couldn't really get into GOW 2. Buying a new 360 for FIFA so I'll probably pick this up after reading some reviews, they should just revert the online to GOW 1 as that was superb.

Back in school I used to geek GOW 1, that Gridlock map was so good for years, basically that and Fifa and I am sorted for most of the winter.

GOW 2 was shite......

never played the first, thought the second was good (apart from the take the piss final boss... one shot??)

i will be getting it, but will wait till it's 20 quid.

Only reason I had an XBox was for Gears of War. First one is one of my favourite games.

Got rid of my XBox now though so wont be playing this :/

Only done a few missions in GOW1 and I got GOW2 with my Elite and its still in its packaging.

The original GOW.
Hard as nails.

9693.jpg

Stuart said:
The original GOW.
Hard as nails.

9693.jpg

There was a flag behind me at the '81 cup final raplay 'Gerry Gow's had more balls than Fiona Richmond'....had to ask my Dad what it meant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.